Re: Help With Parking Brake Lever

crosleyshortsport

Here is how it bolts to my 52 CD. The short arm is bolted to the cross member about 6 inches to the driver side of the transmission. That short arm is perpendicular to the cross member.

I think I figured it out. There are a pair of holes in the transmission cross member on the passenger side. My mistake was trying to fit the lever on from below. When you lay the lever over the holes from the top, it bolts right up.