Re: Help With Parking Brake Lever

Butch

Your description is a bit hard for me to follow, but look at the transmission mount bolts.

Butch

On 8/20/2020 8:36 AM, Bruce Derenski via groups.io wrote:
Hi, Crosley Gurus. Wizards and Swamis,

My car is a 1952 CD Wagon with stock 9" drum brakes. I need some help with hooking up the parking brake lever. Not the handle inside the car, but the lever that mounts beneath the car, near the transmission. The lever has a short arm with two small nuts/bolts, and it clearly bolts to something. What does it bolt to? I can't find anything in the vicinity with two bolt holes of the required diameter and spacing. Thanks!