Re: Pepco Supercharger Orientation on Engine

Dan Mullin

Its buried inthe garage... make take awhile. Complete blower, extra case.  Had home made manifold... I tossed it.  Had a Weber downdraft carb on it and mickey mouse pulleys.

On Aug 17, 2020, at 1:20 PM, jeff <jeffalyon@...> wrote:

Dan, I guess it depends on the condition,  and what kind of parts come with the supercharger (intake manifold,  intake port, exhaust port, pulleys)
Anywhere from hundreds of dollars to thousands.
Can you send me a photo?
Jeff

jeffalyon@...

Sent from my jphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Dan Mullin via groups.io" <Danm356@...>
Date: 8/17/20 1:13 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Pepco Supercharger Orientation on Engine

Curious Jeff....I also have a Pepco supercharger!  What are they worth?
Dan M

On Aug 17, 2020, at 1:04 PM, jeff <jeffalyon@...> wrote:

Oops!  Silly me.  I watched an animated video illustrating the operation of this type supercharger,  and it operates by compressing the gas mixture against the walls of the supercharger.  I thought it compressed the gas mixture in the inside of the lobes.
So based on the video, the Pepco supercharger will work properly with the clockwise rotation of the engine.
I will let you know how it works out.
Thanks
Jeff