Re: Pepco Supercharger Orientation on Engine

jeff <jeffalyon@...>

Never mind my question below.  I watched an animated video and discovered that the lobes compress the gas mixture against the walls of the supercharger.  So my supercharger should work fine with clockwise engine rotation.
Thanks
Jeff

Sent from my jPad

On Aug 17, 2020, at 11:37 AM, jeff <jeffalyon@...> wrote:

I have a Faegeol 44 in my Hotshot and want to install a Pepco Supercharger on this engine.  Looking at the front of my engine it has clockwise rotation when running.  However,  the Pepco Supercharger I purchased has a counterclockwise rotation in order to work properly.   Am I missing something?  Are there two kinds of Pepco superchargers, made for different rotations?

Thanks, Jeff