Re: 1951 VC parts manual

Dennis Wilkinson

Thanks: I got it out and sent to Barry to rebuild.

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> On Behalf Of crosleyshortsport
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 4:14 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] 1951 VC parts manual

Barry Seel rebuilds the temp guage capillary line and bulb.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020, 5:09 PM Butch via groups.io <butch46988=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Crosley temperature gauges are all MECHANICAL, no electric sending unit involved. Just a capillary tube, filled with either or alcohol, I don't recall which.
If it's been cut off, it must be rebuilt.
Butch

On 8/10/2020 3:11 PM, Dennis Wilkinson wrote:

Does anyone know of a temp. sending unit for use with the original gauge? 6Volt. 1951 VC.

?