Re: Where does oil pressure attach to block?

Butch,
   Does it attach in the same port where the return line to the oil filter attaches? If so, should there be an extension that takes both the oil return & oil pressure gauge line below & past the water pump before going up?
   My present set up, that existed when I bought the 1952 Super SW, has both lines attached to a Y connection & coming up between the gap in the exhaust manifold & exhaust pipe. That seems like a poor set up that
   would only super heat the oil in these lines.
Thanx, Skip D