Re: Master Cylinder PSI

CHRIS BECKWITH

I’ve had hoses that  have collapsed internally in the past They don’t pass fluid and even hold pressure from returning crack the master cyl side of the lines and check that way

Sgt. Chris Beckwith ,
US ARMY Ret

On Jul 27, 2020, at 8:36 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Thanks Butch, I knew that, just forgot.

Jim...

On Jul 27, 2020, at 8:31 PM, Butch via groups.io <butch46988@...> wrote:

Jim,

While the original rears were 7/8", all of the replacements, for many years have been 3/4", as far as I know.
I do know, that all of the ones that we sol, were 3/4".

Butch

On 7/27/2020 8:12 PM, Jim Bollman wrote:
If you are working with new wheel cylinders did you put the right size in?

Wheel Cyl - 1??? front 7/8??? rear

If they are not new/rebuilt that would be a good place to start looking, could be a stuck cylinder.