Re: Master Cylinder PSI

Jim Bollman

If you are working with new wheel cylinders did you put the right size in?

Wheel Cyl - 1” front 7/8” rear

If they are not new/rebuilt that would be a good place to start looking, could be a stuck cylinder.

Jim...

On Jul 27, 2020, at 7:39 PM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

Its not the master you have a plug somewhere or the pipe is smashed somewhere.

On Jul 27, 2020, at 3:20 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Did you replace your wheel cylinders, they very well may have accumulated rust  restricting movement.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 3:15 PM Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:
I'm having trouble getting enough hydraulic pressure to the rear wheels. Only enough pressure to deploy one shoe at a time ????? I've purged & bled all lines.
So I'm going back to basics & testing the new master cylinder. My calculations say that the 1" bore should produce about 166 lbs PSI. Can anybody
verify that fact?

Thanx, Skip D