Re: Master Cylinder PSI

Butch

My guess is, you have a stuck piston, a bad rubber line or the shoes are not properly adjusted. You do know that each shoe, on each wheel, must be adjusted separately and the each shoe has two adjustment points on it.

Butch

On 7/27/2020 6:15 PM, Tilden Drinkard wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I'm having trouble getting enough hydraulic pressure to the rear wheels. Only enough pressure to deploy one shoe at a time ????? I've purged & bled all lines.
So I'm going back to basics & testing the new master cylinder. My calculations say that the 1" bore should produce about 127.4 PSI. Can anybody
verify that fact?

Thanx, Skip D