Re: CAC 2020 Virtual Show is Now Live

Gabriel Haddad

Well,
There's about another 8 hours left of the virtual show. Most of us would have already been well on our way home from the regular show. I sit here on a beautiful Michigan evening relaxing tonight when I would normally still be unpacking from the weeks vacation. So 2020 didn't turn out like we all planned. We didn't travel from all corners of the country to that little fairgrounds in Wauseon, OH for our family reunion. This year our family reunion travelled to us via the web. It's not the same experience we planned on but it sure was fun! Thank you to our CAC board members for putting together the virtual show. Thanks to all of you that made videos to keep it even more interesting. Thanks to all of you that participated in the virtual show. It was great to see all of your cars and displays. Some of which may never make it to the regural show. In the mean time, I hope you all find a few local shows to enjoy safely.
Thanks, Gabe.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 8:53 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
It was a rough month for our whole committee but the Show is now up and online.
160 Entries
12 Videos
http://crosleyautoclub.com/index.html#2020Vision

Thanks for all that have contributed to our first Virtual Nationals.

Enjoy