Re: CAC 2020 Virtual Show is Now Live

Dennis Terdy

Jim,
Great Job on voting! A ton of behind the scenes work!
Greatly appreciated!
Dennis Terdy

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 10:12 AM Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44@...> wrote:
What a GREAT job! I FINALLY see how to double clutch-that only took 8 years!  Many thanks- Terry

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 8:15 AM Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:
Just finished voting and want to give a shoutout to you and the entire committee for quickly putting together a really great experience. Well thought out and constructed. Thank you and eveybody that is registered go vote.

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

--
Dennis Terdy