Re: Free 1947 Sedan - NC

Gabriel Haddad

Save it Sam. Good luck.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020, 7:29 PM Sam Perley <samperley@...> wrote:
It's okay! He got back to me. Gonna get some more pictures tomorrow. Might go get it next weekend depending on the body structure condition

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020, 19:27 Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Sorry,  I forgot to put that in the message, it is in Charlotte.

Jim...

On Jul 7, 2020, at 5:14 PM, Sam Perley <samperley@...> wrote:

Jim, I sent him a message. Where is the car? Is it North Carolina?

Sam

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020, 17:02 Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
The owner knows what he has here is his description. No engine.

"I realize it probably isn't worth the trouble of someone getting it but I want to try. The best thing about it is probably the "chrome" trim above the wheels, the headlights and the front emblem (which isn't perfect). The rear emblem may be around here. There is green paint where it was. I don't remember ever seeing the chrome strips above the wheels, was there a "deluxe" model? I'm not sure about the year of it, I never paid much attention to the sedans. I'll remove the trim strips if I scrap it. They are bolted on and I'll do my best to avoid breaking them . The front and rear axles and springs are in place. It is a "roller" except the tires are completely shot."

The problem is that it is stored at a building he no longer rents and the owner has loaded it on a trailer and plans to take it to recycling next week if someone doesn't take it. He says if he gets a serious taker he will try to stall the fellow.

Spencer Shepard <sshepard3@...>
704-844-6211
704-488-6531 Cell

Attachments: