My eMail to you was just sent to you.

I send out a note as soon as I process the photos to be sure everything is ok.

Jim...

On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:49 PM, nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1@...> wrote:

Hi Jim, how can I find out if you received my picture for entrant #134 for the national judging.

Thanks in advance, Neal Derochie

-------- Original message --------
From: Jim Bollman <Jim@...>
Date: 6/23/20 1:42 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Latest on 2020 CAC National Virtual Meet

CROSLEY Automobile Club 2020 "The Vision Continues" National VIRTUAL meet : To the 155 fine folks that registered,
Please send all photo submissions (with registration card showing) as soon as possible to cac@.... If you were on the late side to register your packets may still be in the mail : You have until July 5th to email them. The VIRTUAL show starts at 8 a.m. on July 11th on the club website. Your photos will be organized according the the class they belong in. Please look through all classes and VOTE for your favorite cars. The link to vote will be sent to your email shortly before the show begins. You will be able to see links on the show page for vendor videos and a few other fun videos. We also have a nice selection of donated items for sale to help offset the cost of mailing packets and trophies, you will see that link on the show site also. Everyone that is not registered will certainly be able to attend the Virtual meet and see all the show cars. Enjoy !

Jeff Ackerman - Meet Chairman