Re: For sale

Jim Bollman

I agree with Brett, and are very nice looking tanks. Whoever if you are looking for a perfect restoration for competition in AACA National and such competition they do not look exactly like the stock tank and you will probably get dinged some points. I have been planning on getting one for my 49.

On Jun 19, 2020, at 9:11 AM, Brett Wright <bwright@...> wrote:

Can I just weigh in here and say that a new stainless tank at $400 is not all that much more than one would have involved in epoxy lining the interior of an old tank, particularly if you value your time for anything. Don’t ask me how I know please!

Brett Wright
CEO
Wright Construction Co., Inc.

On Jun 18, 2020, at 10:41 PM, dale@... via groups.io <Dale@...> wrote:

There $400

On Jun 18, 2020, at 5:48 PM, Brian Dlapa via groups.io <treestumpbvd@...> wrote:

i think i have a extra tank for a 47
On Thursday, June 18, 2020, 10:05:27 AM CDT, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

Dale I’ve bought quite a bit of stuff from you and have always enjoyed working with you.  What is the cost of the gas tanks.  Kent

On Jun 17, 2020, at 11:49 AM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

Service motors has new stainless steel tanks.  NICE

On Jun 16, 2020, at 7:54 PM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

 I had a friend make one out of steel.  It weighs more than the car.  I will not be able to use it.  Let me know what you find out.  Mine is a 1947 CC Convertible..  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jun 16, 2020, at 6:26 PM, Tom McCormick <tlmccormick_115@...> wrote:

Nice to talk to you. I will get the dimensions for you.

Tom McCormick
(205)635-8940

On Jun 16, 2020, at 7:51 PM, Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:

I really really need a gas tank for 1948 CC. How much do you want for the gas tank and what condition is it in.
Andy Farley
farleya1@...