Re: For sale

Brian Dlapa

i think i have a extra tank for a 47

On Thursday, June 18, 2020, 10:05:27 AM CDT, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

Dale I’ve bought quite a bit of stuff from you and have always enjoyed working with you.  What is the cost of the gas tanks.  Kent

On Jun 17, 2020, at 11:49 AM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

Service motors has new stainless steel tanks.  NICE

On Jun 16, 2020, at 7:54 PM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

 I had a friend make one out of steel.  It weighs more than the car.  I will not be able to use it.  Let me know what you find out.  Mine is a 1947 CC Convertible..  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jun 16, 2020, at 6:26 PM, Tom McCormick <tlmccormick_115@...> wrote:

Nice to talk to you. I will get the dimensions for you.

Tom McCormick
(205)635-8940

On Jun 16, 2020, at 7:51 PM, Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:

I really really need a gas tank for 1948 CC. How much do you want for the gas tank and what condition is it in.
Andy Farley
farleya1@...