Re: Latest on 2020 CAC National Virtual Meet

Jim Bollman

June 20th Deadline for Registration
Just a reminder if you are a member of the brick and mortar Crosley Auto Club and want to enter a car or other item in our virtual show please download the registration form and the meet flyer (more info on the show) at the links in this thread. Cost is $5, the first 200 to register will get the meet dash plaque. As of today over have 70 registered.

The show is coming together and we hope to get lots of entries. We are limiting each registered member to two entries in what ever class they want. They will get a registration packet with a exhibit card that will need to show in the photo submitted. Deadline for sending in your registration form is June 20th. Show should go online around July 10th. Registered participants will get an eMail with a link to vote, soon after the show goes online. Voting will be end on July 13th at 8am. Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each class will be awarded and mailed to the winners. Show site will be updated after the show to indicate the winners and other information.

Videos are planned for the online meet from some of our vendors and Crosley experts.

All online content will be viewable by everryone not just registered members.