Latest on 2020 CAC National Virtual Meet

Jim Bollman

As hopefully everyone knows by now the live Nationals were canceled, we are working hard to make the best we can out of this year by putting on a Virtual Show and if we can get all the pieces in place some videos to replace some of the demonstrations and such that were planned.

To participate in the show and or vote for best of each class you must be a member of Crosley Auto Club and register for $5.
The show and videos will be posted on the club website for al to view.

Full info on the club website.
Here is the Registration Form
Here is the Virtual Meet Flyer