Re: Car Transport Companys?

nadno1

There is a guy on the model T sites, goes by Frieghter Jim, seems to haul alot for T people?

-------- Original message --------
From: "David Reina via groups.io" <reinadesigns@...>
Date: 5/15/20 9:50 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Car Transport Companys?

Hi Mike,

I used a company called Horseless Carriage to  bring a Sunbeam Talbot from Castro Valley CA to Brooklyn, NY and was happy with their service.

Dave Reina

On May 15, 2020, at 9:32 AM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Does anyone have any personal experience with car transport services?  I need to move a large car ('57 Nash) from Los Angeles, Ca to Illinois.  I applied for a quote on a couple of internet sites and now my phone and my email box is full of messages from companies I've never heard of.  I'd rather deal with a service that I can verify a track record.
thanks
Mike S