Re: Car Transport Companys?

James Dlapa

When I worked for the Mercedes classic center we used Reliable. They were great but expensive. Enclosed truck one way would I guess run around 2k or a bit more. It would be worth seeing if the car would be on the same truck the whole route or changed at a hub. Often with reliable, it was the same truck and driver dropping off as picking up.

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 7:14 AM Steve Perry <sperryfish@...> wrote:
These guys have hauled MG’s for me a couple of times recently (couple years) and no problems. 901-791-2808
Steve

On May 15, 2020, at 8:34 AM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Does anyone have any personal experience with car transport services?  I need to move a large car ('57 Nash) from Los Angeles, Ca to Illinois.  I applied for a quote on a couple of internet sites and now my phone and my email box is full of messages from companies I've never heard of.  I'd rather deal with a service that I can verify a track record.
thanks
Mike S