Re: Car Transport Companys?

Jim Bollman

I got badly burned on the first car hauler I hired years ago that turned out to not own any trucks, he just hire wildcat drivers to pick up cars. He promised 2 weeks and it ended up being many months and then damaged the truck getting it delivered. He said to submit a quote and hi insurance would pay for the damage, I did and never heard from him again and his phone no longer was answered. Since then I have only used Passport. They are not cheap but they do a very professional job.

On May 15, 2020, at 9:32 AM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Does anyone have any personal experience with car transport services?  I need to move a large car ('57 Nash) from Los Angeles, Ca to Illinois.  I applied for a quote on a couple of internet sites and now my phone and my email box is full of messages from companies I've never heard of.  I'd rather deal with a service that I can verify a track record.
thanks
Mike S