Re: Car Transport Companys?

James Dlapa

Mike, have you tried you ship.
Put in your request and different companies will bid on shipping cost. Might be worth a shot. You don’t need to accept any of the offers, and most companies on there Have customer reviews.

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 6:34 AM Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:
Does anyone have any personal experience with car transport services?  I need to move a large car ('57 Nash) from Los Angeles, Ca to Illinois.  I applied for a quote on a couple of internet sites and now my phone and my email box is full of messages from companies I've never heard of.  I'd rather deal with a service that I can verify a track record.
thanks
Mike S