Re: ‘52 Super Sedan

Brian Dlapa

dave wrong number 414 403 5547 brian

On Thursday, May 7, 2020, 07:51:15 PM CDT, Brian Dlapa via groups.io <treestumpbvd@...> wrote:

dave like to meet you pass through greenbay every week tr
ying to get crosley guy together in aug in marrinette brian 414 493 5547
On Thursday, May 7, 2020, 04:12:35 PM CDT, Jim Bollman <jim@...> wrote:

Sorry Park I didn’t move to Wausau, I’m still in TN. Maybe Jim Boelz.

Jim...

On May 7, 2020, at 8:37 AM, parkhunter@... wrote:

Welcome, Dave. You sound like a perfect Crosley owner - interested in oddball stuff. (grin) You’ll find that parts availability for Crosleys is excellent - almost on par with the T in mechanical parts.

I’m a fellow cheesehead, located in La Crosse. Jim Bollman in the Wausau area is a big Crosley buff. Brian Dlapa and family down in Milwaukee have been working to start a Wisconsin region for a while. There are others around the state. At one point Brian was talking about a Crosley gathering in Marinette, WI in August... not sure what the plans are now.

Feel free to call or email me (608-799-4484 or park@...). We’re camping in Door County in June, if you want to visit at a socially safe distance.

Blessings,

Park Hunter
48 wagon