Re: 51 Pick-up no spark

James Dlapa

A picture of the rear cab section would be helpful. The rear window looks much larger than stock.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 4:57 PM Dennis Terdy <dennis.terdy@...> wrote:
Jamie
Can you send me a few more photos of your pickup?  Like rear, rockers, interior floor?  Might be interested. Thank you

Dennis
IL

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 9:53 AM HeBme2 via groups.io <HeBme2=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
After checking and changing many parts, I found that the ignition switch was the problem.  Truck is up and running, now its time to put it up for sale.  Its not perfect by any means but it runs and drives.  Would make an good project for somebody.  I have many extra parts for the truck.  It is a Michigan titled 1951 pick-up for sale $2500.  Located in Coldwater MI 49036.

Jamie

Attachments: