Re: 51 Pick-up no spark

Brian Dlapa

pics

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 02:28:19 PM CDT, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Glad you were able to get it running. You should sell it quickly for that price. If you are able, advertise it on the facebook Crosley group site also. crosleyautomobiles...funlittlecars

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 11:28 AM HeBme2 via groups.io <HeBme2=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
After checking and changing many parts, I found that the ignition switch was the problem.  Truck is up and running, now its time to put it up for sale.  Its not perfect by any means but it runs and drives.  Would make an good project for somebody.  I have many extra parts for the truck.  It is a Michigan titled 1951 pick-up for sale $2500.  Located in Coldwater MI 49036.

Jamie