From: Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...>
Date: 4/23/20 12:31 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] 4-speed gearbox

Hi Robert, for an unfunushed 50s special project I am attempting to complete I have acquired two 4-speeds,an MG Midget 15 00 and an Austin Healey Sprite Rib Cage. I actually like the Midget tranny more but will  be using the Sprite because the Midget isn't age qualified for most vintage racing organizations. Also some  folks here advised me that the Sprite was an easier install. The Midget has a separate bellhousing and appears to be more compact.  I would gladly sell it to you to recoup part of my investment. 'Email me at lftrn97@... if you are interested. I can send pictures and discuss price and how to get it to you.