From: "dale@..." <Dale@...>
Date: 4/22/20 3:32 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] 4-speed gearbox

Some people put a fiat topolino trans behing them or a datsun transmission.

On Apr 22, 2020, at 9:48 AM, Vespa Roberto <info@...> wrote:

Hello my name is Roberto Vespa I am Italian and I own two Crosley and I am looking for a complete 4-speed gearbox in working order to put on my engine. Can you indicate the brand and model mounted or someone who can sell it. thanks Roberto
sorry for my english