Re: Flywheel for Sprite clutch

Jim Bollman

That is listed in the parts manual as the bare flywheel part number (no ring gear). They don't list a different flywheel for the two sizes of clutch that I could find, so I assume you had to specify or they just discontinued the 6" flywheel when the new one came out figuring if you needed to replace the flywheel you might as well put in the improved clutch at the same time.

Jim...

On Apr 21, 2020, at 4:16 PM, Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:

Is the number C205218 cast on a Crosley flyweel indicative of the produc/tion year or whether it is for a 6" or 6 1/2"clutch? Or is it just a generic part number?