Re: Flywheel for Sprite clutch

seb fontana

I am wondering if anyone has found some stiffer springs for the Crosley 6" clutch? I think thats all thats really needed to make a little more positive; the one that was in the car I had when I was young memory says had stiffer springs, I beat the daylights out of that car and never had a clutch issue.. Is there is a marked difference in using the 6.5 clutch. I see that Moss has a 7" diaphragm Spriget clutch but don't know if it will fit in the Crosley bell..They have several 6&6.25 clutches at varying costs.  Seb.