Re: Flywheel for Sprite clutch

Jim Bollman

There were probably running changes to the flywheel over the years but I don't know what they are other than the location of the mounting holes for the pressure plate. If you are redrilling for a completely different clutch assembly I don't think it makes much difference.

6 1/2" Clutch switch over
              CD-205500
              VC-20783

This switch would have been late in the 1950 production late August with 1951 production starting in Nov 1950.

Jim...

On Apr 20, 2020, at 8:07 AM, Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:

Need to know the differences between 6" and 6.5" clutch flywheel if there are any. Also, what years or models had the 6.5"?