Re: vapor lock issue

Butch

Just remember, you want a LOW pressure pump, 1 1/2 to 3 pounds output.

BTW, if you mentioned it, I missed it. What carb do you have?

Butch

On 4/13/2020 2:08 PM, bwright@... wrote:
here is my plan going forward because I feel like I am chasing a mirage on this issue. I ordered some wrap for the exhaust manifold. I plan to do that and see if it or any other minor changes resolve the issue. I also ordered a high quality 6 volt in line electric pump. If the before mentioned steps don't take care of it, I plan to install the pump near the tank and bypass the mechanical pump and pipe direct to the Carburetor. I am really stumped why I have more issues with this than anyone else but I am also plenty tired of spending too much time and money chasing something I know can be resolved by taking the poorly located mechanical pump out of play