Re: vapor lock issue

Brett Wright

one other clue that it is not clogged or kinked fuel line is that it will run all day long at 50mph or more on level at obviously high flow rates. On the other hand, it will not sit in one place with the hood down idling for much over 15minutes without vapor locking. So sitting and idling only the air the less than remarkable fan can drag thru the radiator is in play. So I do know the new cored radiator is more than twice as efficient as the stock cored radiator and the fan is the same everyone else has on their car. I will report on what is behind the plate soon