Re: vapor lock issue

Brett Wright

I am aware that Ethanol fuels vapor lock at lower temperatures than non Ethanol fuels. Last summer I syphoned the tank out and put non ethanol fuel in and guess what? It didn't make a remarkable difference! I am going to remove those plates and eliminate that possible source. If I didn't mention it before the fuel line is steel to the engine compartment. They have always been plenty open when I have blown on them. The tank cap is vented. With so many things eliminated I favor that something is amiss with the cooling system like a weak pump or buildup around the cylinder walls in the block. keep casting ideas though