From: Jim Bollman <Jim@...>
To: Crosley-Gang <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Apr 5, 2020 12:57 pm
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] 51 Pick-up no spark

You say the points are good. Do they just look good or did you file them? After a fhey years some times the points get a coating on them, they look good but they don't work unless you file the coating off.

On Apr 5, 2020, at 11:39 AM, HeBme2 via groups.io <HeBme2@...> wrote:

My Crosley has been in storage for 3 years.  I tried starting it but have no spark.  I cleaned up the connections, points are good but still no spark.  I am thinking it may be the coil.  Any thoughts?  Once I get it running I will be putting it up for sale.  Thanks  Jamie