Re: Identify parts

Dennis Terdy

Steve.
Here is my ‘47 coupe carb linkage (attached)
Dennis

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 3:09 PM Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
How about this

On Apr 4, 2020 3:49 PM, Steve Perry <sperryfish@...> wrote:

Thanks all..
The short piece on the throttle linkage was welded on (photo). I’m thinking I can drill a couple holes in that piece and attach it to another piece that goes over to the carb.
Can someone provide a photo of how that operates the carb? When you push the gas pedal it would rock that flange in an upward motion. But, the carb throttle rotates downward for more throttle (photo)..
Sorry for so many questions but there doesn’t seem to be much info on the internet or in the manual.
Steve

Attachments: