Re: Fageol Crank Case

Butch

Seb,

Yes, the rear seal bore can be modified to use the automotive rear seal.

Email me, and we'll discuss it.

Butch

On 4/3/2020 5:18 PM, seb fontana via groups.io wrote:
I have a Fageol Crank case, from vertical Out Board use. I has heavy webbs, strapped mains, big oil feed holes and full dia 5/16 studs. How can I use this Crank Case with a flanged car type crank shaft? While the seal dia on the outboard is the same dia. the style is totally different. Any one make them work? I have four of the fageol Crank Cases and I' hate to see them go to waste.