Need Military Generator Sheet Metal

dale@servicemotors.net

Edited

Not to change the subject, but i am looking for an army generator sheet metal.  Mine is pretty rusty and cant be used.  I need the two sides and the front.  It has to be from a army 5k generator.  Anyone know of any??

On Mar 24, 2020, at 5:49 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

For those that don't recognize the Crosley Auto Club's President online name, "Spock" is our fearless leader. So now you have heard from the two most informed people in the club on what is going on for the Nationals.

So now back to the shop to get those Crosleys ready for the Summer.

Jim...

On Mar 24, 2020, at 8:30 AM, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

At this time, my opinion is that it all depends on the government.   As long as "shelter in place" orders are in force, we can not have an event.  If they are lifted, the event is on.  From now until July is a long time.  I pray we are out of this mess by then.  In the meantime, stay home, be safe and work on your Crosley my friends !

On Mar 24, 2020 12:52 AM, Mac McBrayer <macswoods@...> wrote:
What is the probability that national meet in Ohio will not take place due to the Coronavivus. I sure want to attend, but Iwill be coming from Arizona, along trip.   Mac...