Re: coroncvirus.

crosleyshortsport

Mac, I am Jeffrey, The chairman of the meet. I am optimistic that the national meet will go on as planned. Like everyone in the world, I will be listening and watching every day to understand where we are at with this thing here in the USA. I recommend making your plans for accomodations, this will ensure you have a place to stay.
            Jeffrey Ackerman

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 12:52 AM Mac McBrayer <macswoods@...> wrote:
What is the probability that national meet in Ohio will not take place due to the Coronavivus. I sure want to attend, but Iwill be coming from Arizona, along trip.   Mac...