Re: Valve clearance

Plandersen

I would be interested.  Anyone need the crazy one I have?  Kent

On Feb 24, 2020, at 3:57 PM, John Stein <johnkstein@...> wrote:

I have a used braje cover if anyone interested $40 plus shipping.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 3:25 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Probably the Homelite or Bearcat they had the hold downs in a different place. They are a more rounded and smooth cover. The Braje, Aerojet and Crofton and a few other boat motor valve covers should all fit.

On Feb 24, 2020, at 4:15 PM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

I have an aluminum valve cover when a guy gave me a bunch of crosley stuff.  It may have been off of a boat motor.  The hold down studs are in the wrong place for it to fit my Crosley.  Any idea what it might fit on?  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Feb 24, 2020, at 12:25 PM, Robert Connearney via Groups.Io <rconnearney@...> wrote:

I'm looking for a finned aluminum cam cover. Is the Braje (or other) still being marketed?