Re: STD Piston Size

Barry Smedley

That is a cast iron block, not a tin. I like your car cover!

Barry Smedley

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of nobadrivers
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:33 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] STD Piston Size

This is the engine I have in my 1947 Sedan.  This is not the tin engine correct?  I need a upper compression piston ring and an exhaust valve just to get it going again.

Attachments:

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)