Re: Fuel Pump Installation

PATRICIA GRITTI

You are correct Tilden. Several months ago I installed an inline fuel pump in my VC. Was trying to improve hard starting. Now am reading that an inline fuel pump should not pump through the mechanical pump. Will try to do better next time.
Don

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

You are correct tilden. Several months ago I added an online fuel pump to my VC. Was trying to improve hard starting. Now am reading an online fuel pump should not feed through the mechanical pump! DUH! Will try to do the job right next time.