Re: Social Media and Crosley Info

Wes Holliday <wes@...>

On Facebook, or any forums I always cut / paste, then save information to my Crosby file.

Wes

On 2/4/2020 1:33 PM, Paula W wrote:

I'm finding that the Facebook group has lots of great photos and dialog. This discussion board does as well, but there seems to be a lot more activity on Facebook recently. (Am I wrong?)
Any advice for using Facebook as a reference? There is a lot of good info out there that I may not need now but may later...and it rolls off and away.

I think my biggest worry is asking a question that was already answered before....but not being able to tell.