Re: Social Media and Crosley Info

crosleyshortsport

Paula, Many questions need addressing over and over, we are here to help get those Crosleys on the road and out to shows. There are reprints of repair manuals available and a couple of restoration manuals. I would also recommend a notebook of your own for tips and suggestions that you can look back on later. Come and join us at the Crosley Automobile Club 2020 "The Vision Continues" national meet. July 6 - 11 Fulton County Fairgrounds, Wauseon, Ohio. You will be amazed how much you can learn at the meet. Over 100 Crosleys on the grounds !   Jeffrey Ackerman, Chairman of the meet

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020, 1:33 PM Paula W <paula_whitney@...> wrote:
I'm finding that the Facebook group has lots of great photos and dialog. This discussion board does as well, but there seems to be a lot more activity on Facebook recently. (Am I wrong?)
Any advice for using Facebook as a reference? There is a lot of good info out there that I may not need now but may later...and it rolls off and away.

I think my biggest worry is asking a question that was already answered before....but not being able to tell.