Re: Distributor Question

Jim Bollman

I have never owned an engine with the big distributor and I don't know why it was made, but it sticks in my mind that it takes a bigger hole in the crankcase. There are not a lot of them around.

Hopefully someone knows more about the big distributor.

On Jan 31, 2020, at 11:56 AM, dkduster70 via Groups.Io <dkduster70@...> wrote:

Is there anyone that can clarify some information about the small and large distributors.
Are they interchangeable, and is there any advantage to using either a large or small one if they are interchangeable?
I have wondered about this, and it seemed relevant to this conversation.