Re: Fuel Pump Installation

crosleyshortsport

Always remember, there is no ignorant or stupid or dumb question if you do not know the answer. It is how we learn. Please join the Crosley family at the Crosley Automobile Club 2020 "The Vision Continues" national meet. July 6 - 11 Fulton County Fairgrounds, Wauseon, Ohio.

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020, 8:04 PM dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:
The arm rides on the camshaft directly.  The can has/is an eccentric and pumps the pump.  Actually the fuel pump will only mount one way.

On Jan 18, 2020, at 3:17 PM, Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:

I just purchased a tidy ’52 Super Station Wagon. It had a 12 volt electric fuel pump installed on the left front fender. I purchased a new original equipment mechanical one from Service Motors. Just a completely ignorant question: The pump bar should be placed vertically & between the cam & the pump (or right of the cam), not below & to the left of the cam, correct?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10