Re: Fuel Pump Installation

dale@servicemotors.net

The arm rides on the camshaft directly.  The can has/is an eccentric and pumps the pump.  Actually the fuel pump will only mount one way.

On Jan 18, 2020, at 3:17 PM, Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:

I just purchased a tidy ’52 Super Station Wagon. It had a 12 volt electric fuel pump installed on the left front fender. I purchased a new original equipment mechanical one from Service Motors. Just a completely ignorant question: The pump bar should be placed vertically & between the cam & the pump (or right of the cam), not below & to the left of the cam, correct?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10