From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Dlapa via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 3:41 PM
To: Rick Alexander
Cc: Crosley-Gang
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Crosley Regions

hey this is brian

from Wisconsin im trying for a get together aug 15th it would be up in marrinett a club wants to make us a featured car  there is a Friday night cruse any input call brian 414 403 5547

On Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 11:35:14 AM CST, Rick Alexander <tracplanning@...> wrote:

Hi Jeff ; yes I received it.

Thcx & Best    rick

Rick Alexander

619-787-1908

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 5:11 AM Jim Aschliman <jaschliman@...> wrote:

Michiana Region – September 19, 2020, Twelve Mile, IN (Butch Williams)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

In a better effort to coordinate and conduct discussions amongst the Crosley Regions, please verify that you have received this email so I will know I have the correct email addresses to send out group emails to the Crosley Regions.

There are a few of you who I already know are correct but I am including all of the regional leaders so we can all see the list.

Also, If you have a date or dates planned for your meets or activities this year along with the location please let me know.

I will start the regional meet list here:

Keystone Meet - August 14 & 15, 2020, Brodbecks, PA

Florida Region - February 22, 2020, Sarasota, FL (at Charlie Wake’s home)

Ohio Region - April 18, 2020, Mansfield, OH (Der Dutchman Restaurant)

Wisconsin Region - August 8, 2020, Marinette, WI

North Star - one evening each month (can’t recall the details - Fred, just make the corrections to help my memory out.)

Just add to the list or make corrections and send it back to me.

Your information and effort is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Gladden