From: Jim Bollman
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 2:04 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] gaskets for BRAJE accessories

Standard gaskets for a cast-iron engine work fine for the valve cover and side plates, I assume the pan gaskets works also but never owned one of those to try.

On Jan 7, 2020, at 4:16 PM, Dave Shipman <officershipman@...> wrote:

where can I pick up the cork gaskets for the Braje valve cover, water jackets, and oil pan? Through Braje himself or does the venters reproduce these? Thanks