Re: Gauge Bezel Removal

Spock Arnold

No rush I just wanted to make sure instead of trying to find that damn postage reciept!!(lol).  I hope they work out for you.

On Oct 31, 2019 10:31 PM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
I got them yesterday. I have been ay meetings the last two days. I happen to be Mayor here and we are really growing. Anyway what you sent looks great.  I will get your radio out soon. Thanks again.

On Oct 31, 2019, at 18:31, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

I haven't heard from you.  Did the parts arrive?

On Oct 16, 2019 10:47 AM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
Dave we had talked about trading a radio for a flywheel cover and wiring harness.  Are you still interested?  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Oct 16, 2019, at 3:59 AM, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

Steve, send me a PM and I'll give you instructions
Dave Anspach

On Oct 16, 2019 1:01 AM, SteveC <stevecournoyer@...> wrote:
Round speedo and round multi/combination gauge: I need to disassemble mine to clean the gauge faces and glass. How do I remove the bezels? Are they supposed to rotate and pull off? Do I have to pry the backside of the bezels open?