Re: Gauge Bezel Removal

Spock Arnold

I found both of them, but then couldn't remember who they were for.  Give me your address and I'll send them.  If they are good enough, you can send radio in return.
Dave Anspach

On Oct 16, 2019 10:47 AM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
Dave we had talked about trading a radio for a flywheel cover and wiring harness.  Are you still interested?  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Oct 16, 2019, at 3:59 AM, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

Steve, send me a PM and I'll give you instructions
Dave Anspach

On Oct 16, 2019 1:01 AM, SteveC <stevecournoyer@...> wrote:
Round speedo and round multi/combination gauge: I need to disassemble mine to clean the gauge faces and glass. How do I remove the bezels? Are they supposed to rotate and pull off? Do I have to pry the backside of the bezels open?