Crosley wheels

Jerry and Kathy

I was given a couple of Crosley wheels for my Hotshot. When I got them home I noticed they were different in the hub offsets - one matches the ones that I have on the car - the other is totally different - Any idea what the odd one is off of?

When I lay a straight edge across the wheel and take the measurement from the hump by the edge of the hubcap cap and to the hole in the center these are the measurements I get
The one that matches the ones on my car measures approx 1/2" to the hump and 1 5/8" the the center hub hole
The other one measures about 1 1/2" to the hump and 2 1/2" to the center hub hole

Any thoughts?
Thanks, Jerry